Monday, October 31, 2011

Overflowing Grace !


Once a very rich man needed some labourers in his garden to work. So he sent a man to the marketplace. All the labourers who were available were called and they started working in the garden. Some others also heard and they joined in the afternoon. Then a few others heard and joined the garden work just when the sun was setting. However, the rich man employed all of them.
Finally it was a sunset so he called all of them and paid them equally. Obviously those who had come in the morning were disappointed and said, "What an injustice! We came in the morning and we worked the whole day. But these fellows came in the afternoon and worked hardly for two hours. And a few have just come in, they have almost not worked. So, this is injustice!"
The rich man smiled and said, "Don't think about the others. Have I not given you enough for your day’s work?"
All of them agreed and said, "Yes, it is more than enough, but even then it is injustice. Why are these people getting equal, when they have just come in?"
The rich man replied, "I gave them equal because I have got enough and out of my abundance I have given to them. Why are you worried about it? You have already got more than you expected, so why compare? I didn’t give them for their work, but I gave them because I have got more than enough. I gave out of my abundance....!"

Moral of the Story ....

Jesus Christ has said, “Some work very hard to achieve the divine, some come just in the afternoon and some when the sun is setting, and they all get the same divine!”
Friends, the ultimate bliss is always a gift. Hence, we call it Grace, ‘Prasad’ .... the Lord Almighty always gives us out of his overflowing energy, so let us not compare!

Have a Great Day Friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment