Thursday, August 11, 2011

Life is an Echo Point!



A little boy came running excitedly to his mother saying, "Mom, there is someone there in the mountain valley behind our house who is mocking my words. Everything I say, he keeps repeating after me. I got quite mad at him and tried to search him. But he seems to be nowhere. So, in a fit of rage I yelled at him, "I hate you, I hate you” and what a surprise, he repeated the very same words for me, exactly as I had said it!"

The boy's mother understood the matter and told the little boy, "That is only an echo reflecting back at you my son. Please go back and say, 'I love you, I love you' and see what happens!” The boy left with these instructions & when he returned after some time, he was very happy and smiling all along.

Moral of the Story ....

Friends, life is an echo point. Whatever goes from us, returns as an expression. This rebound expression is always multiplied & magnified.

An echo succeeds a sound. It is like a shadow following an object. Friends, one can never escape the effect of one’s own thoughts, words or actions. Therefore, one needs to be, always conscious, aware & alert, so that, one can cease from doing any evil.

Friends, in a state of awareness, mistakes can not be committed, because the multiple internal voices cease. Such an individual simply becomes one and then, whatsoever one does, comes from the very core of one’s being, hence nothing can go wrong.

Have a Good Day Friends!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment